Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: :louie: :paw: :louie: :paw: :louie: :paw: :louie:

Author Topic: THUNDERDOME RULES  (Read 666 times)

Draco

• Administrator
  • I WRITE THE JOKES
    • View Profile
    • Gatorbox
THUNDERDOME RULES
« on: April 06, 2016, 11:24:28 pm »
Your Level SUCKS has attracted literally hundreds of new subscribers to the Gatorbox YouTube channel, so rather than pretend like it's a good idea to let Super Mario Maker threads and discussions exist in the Off Topic forum I've instead decided to create the THUNDERDOME where anything Mario goes.

THE THUNDERDOME has rules, however. Please keep these in mind:

1. "If you're so good at this game let's see your levels. :harvey:" <-- Posting this warrants an automatic ban, or at the very least permission from every single member of this forum to rate your post "Kill Yourself". My levels have been posted and referenced in numerous places; if you can't find them, that's your problem buddy.

2. Don't whine or take the moral high ground about the show. We leave our YouTube comments mostly unmoderated because it's a nightmare to mess with them, but don't expect to be able to get away with a "won't someone think of the children" high horse here.

3. If you want to share your levels, please make a thread and keep ALL levels you create in that thread. The exception to this rule is if there's a thread asking for submissions for themed stages or challenges.

4. If you post levels that are bad, don't be surprised if the people here tell you as such.

We may make adjustments to these rules as the community grows. If we do, we'll make a post in this thread to alert everyone to any changes.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 09:53:40 pm by Draco »
Salty Salty x 1 View List