General > Off Topic

Introduce yourself!

(1/3) > >>

Draco:
Welcome to the forums! Rather than have a ton of individual threads for introductions, I've made this sticky where you can say hello and tell us a little bit about yourself, link everyone to your Steam or Twitter, etc. Like so:

Hi I'm Draco and for about eight years I wrote (and still write?) a bunch of weird/gross furry stories until I got lucky and someone asked me if I wanted a job running a stream. Now I do Gatorbox and give shoutouts to all sorts of weirdos in the furry fandom as recurring jokes. I'm @Dracokon on Twitter and I only drink COLA.

BroFilms:
Hello! I'm BRO3256! I'm mostly popular in the munchy community  :mayro: anyways I watch GatorBox all the time and I saw that he released this forums website! I would love to be apart of this new/awesome community! - Bro

Youtube: Bro3256Films https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM943k9BvEhZwPSrsVwNtWQ
Twitter: @Bro3256Films https://twitter.com/BRO3256Films

Roastmaster:
I am the cheese. I am the best character on the show. I am better than both the salami and the bologna combined.

Lord Apoplexy:
You might know me as one of the commenters on Draco's "Your Level Sucks" series, and I just kind of want to introduce myself! I am Lord Apoplexy or L.Apoplexy as I'm known on Miiverse. I was born with autism, and I am currently a 9th grade student! (Which, in Denmark and the Faroe Islands is the last school year before going to college.)

I'm also a fan fiction writer, and I'm currently writing a Splatoon-themed story called The Rainstorm along with a creepypasta connected directly to the story I mentioned just a few words ago called New Update! Plus, I have a part-time job at an aquarium, being the one who feeds the fish there every Wednesday after school!

I'm really looking forward to contributing to the Gatorbox community, and giving my personal opinions on Super Mario Maker levels!  :pika:

(Also, give me the "kill yourself" rating, because I made an Undertale level. k, thx.)

Roastmaster:

--- Quote from: Lord Apoplexy on May 05, 2016, 05:24:22 pm ---(Also, give me the "kill yourself" rating, because I made an Undertale level. k, thx.)

--- End quote ---

say no more fam i gotcha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version