Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: :wow::lootcrate: all dat lute :hamboigahs:

Author Topic: Introduce yourself!  (Read 3101 times)

Draco

• Administrator
  • I WRITE THE JOKES
    • View Profile
    • Gatorbox
Introduce yourself!
« on: May 03, 2016, 06:47:35 pm »
Welcome to the forums! Rather than have a ton of individual threads for introductions, I've made this sticky where you can say hello and tell us a little bit about yourself, link everyone to your Steam or Twitter, etc. Like so:

Hi I'm Draco and for about eight years I wrote (and still write?) a bunch of weird/gross furry stories until I got lucky and someone asked me if I wanted a job running a stream. Now I do Gatorbox and give shoutouts to all sorts of weirdos in the furry fandom as recurring jokes. I'm @Dracokon on Twitter and I only drink COLA.
COLA COLA x 1 Yiffy Yiffy x 1 View List

BroFilms

• Supporters
    • View Profile
Im New!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 11:50:50 pm »
Hello! I'm BRO3256! I'm mostly popular in the munchy community  :mayro: anyways I watch GatorBox all the time and I saw that he released this forums website! I would love to be apart of this new/awesome community! - Bro

Youtube: Bro3256Films https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM943k9BvEhZwPSrsVwNtWQ
Twitter: @Bro3256Films https://twitter.com/BRO3256Films
That's Money! That's Money! x 1 Yiffy Yiffy x 2 View List

Roastmaster

• '92 Crossfire World Champion
    • View Profile
Re: Introduce yourself!
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2016, 12:02:48 am »
I am the cheese. I am the best character on the show. I am better than both the salami and the bologna combined.
Upvote Upvote x 1 COLA COLA x 1 View List

Lord Apoplexy

• I love messing with RoastMaster like a troll. :)
    • View Profile
    • Fanfiction.net Profile!
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2016, 05:24:22 pm »
You might know me as one of the commenters on Draco's "Your Level Sucks" series, and I just kind of want to introduce myself! I am Lord Apoplexy or L.Apoplexy as I'm known on Miiverse. I was born with autism, and I am currently a 9th grade student! (Which, in Denmark and the Faroe Islands is the last school year before going to college.)

I'm also a fan fiction writer, and I'm currently writing a Splatoon-themed story called The Rainstorm along with a creepypasta connected directly to the story I mentioned just a few words ago called New Update! Plus, I have a part-time job at an aquarium, being the one who feeds the fish there every Wednesday after school!

I'm really looking forward to contributing to the Gatorbox community, and giving my personal opinions on Super Mario Maker levels!  :pika:

(Also, give me the "kill yourself" rating, because I made an Undertale level. k, thx.)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 05:37:20 pm by Lord Apoplexy »
Yiffy Yiffy x 1 Kill Yourself Kill Yourself x 1 View List

Roastmaster

• '92 Crossfire World Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2016, 06:27:33 pm »
(Also, give me the "kill yourself" rating, because I made an Undertale level. k, thx.)

say no more fam i gotcha
Feels Feels x 2 View List

Lord Apoplexy

• I love messing with RoastMaster like a troll. :)
    • View Profile
    • Fanfiction.net Profile!
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2016, 06:34:38 pm »
say no more fam i gotcha

Thanks, means a lot, since I need to be punished for making that Undertale level.  :jizz:
Yiffy Yiffy x 1 View List

AkatsukiYoshi

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2016, 01:59:07 am »
I may as well introduce myself since I am on this menu so I better make a post here. :P I am AkatsukiYoshi and I am a fan of the Your Level Sucks series and I even commented on some of those videos. Some people will remember me as AkatsukiYoshi1 on youtube. I also go by Yoshi★Akat on Mario Maker.

I graduated college 4 years ago and I currently work a full time night job at Macy's.
That's Money! That's Money! x 2 View List

Draco

• Administrator
  • I WRITE THE JOKES
    • View Profile
    • Gatorbox
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2016, 03:20:54 pm »
I may as well introduce myself since I am on this menu so I better make a post here. :P I am AkatsukiYoshi and I am a fan of the Your Level Sucks series and I even commented on some of those videos. Some people will remember me as AkatsukiYoshi1 on youtube. I also go by Yoshi★Akat on Mario Maker.

I graduated college 4 years ago and I currently work a full time night job at Macy's.

I remember you, I think you were one of the handful of viewers trying to get WR's on my stages.  :rad:
Upvote Upvote x 1 View List

AkatsukiYoshi

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2016, 02:52:23 am »
I remember you, I think you were one of the handful of viewers trying to get WR's on my stages.  :rad:

Yeah, that's me!  :rad: I found the Your Level Sucks series soon after you submitted your first level. I remember that Umut was the one that kept getting the WRs, but I did get some of the records on your levels at least. I was getting the WRs hoping to get noticed by my senpai.  :pika:
Feels Feels x 1 View List

Jamied666

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2017, 06:48:01 am »
i may or may not be going to the stars

DaemonicVoid

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2018, 08:05:02 pm »
I am Dae. I am DEFINITELY NOT a filthy furry.  :louie: You may recognize me from my comments during stream, or my (occasionally horrifying) posts on the Discord server. There isn't much else to say, other than to mess around with the

Marquee text thing.
(I swear I'm trying not to be cringy, but can already tell that I have failed.)
Yiffy Yiffy x 1 View List