Gatorbox > News & Announcements

Suggest new chat emotes here.

(1/1)

Draco:
NOTE: In order to use our chat emotes you will need to install the browser extension FrankerFaceZ (www.frankerfacez.com). It's safe and available for Firefox and Chrome. If you're using IE, kindly check your calendar and take note that it's 2015.

Gatorbox's current list of chat emotes can be retrieved here: http://frankerfacez.com/emotes.html#gatorbox

Technically, there is no limit to the number of emotes that we have, however the developer of FrankerFaceZ has suggested 25 as a general limit, so I'd like to keep our count at or under 25 to be respectful of his suggestions. That said, we have a "full roster" of emotes, so I'd like to know what your thoughts on them are. Which ones do you really like? Which ones are not so great? Are there any whose purpose you may not fully understand?

If you have suggestions for new emotes I'd love to hear them. For starters, most of our chat emotes aren't necessarily Gatorbox-related or come from in-jokes in the community. Eventually, I'd like to incorporate more of those but I feel like Gatorbox needs to grow a bit more before we can adopt more obscure icons for community use.

BroFilms:
add a cookie

ElectricSheepCity:
How about a box of alligators?  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Draco:

--- Quote from: JollyJawa on July 07, 2016, 04:41:34 pm ---How about a box of alligators?  :heart: :heart: :heart:

--- End quote ---

Adding a scaled-down version of the site logo wouldn't be that bad of an idea. :3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version