Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: :rip: Pooptown Jones

Author Topic: HOW TO SEND US STUFF TO UNBOX  (Read 873 times)

Draco

• Administrator
  • I WRITE THE JOKES
    • View Profile
    • Gatorbox
HOW TO SEND US STUFF TO UNBOX
« on: April 07, 2016, 09:43:49 pm »
The Gatorbox crew is always on the lookout for weird stuff to unbox and we're constantly getting new things... but we're only able to search locally. That's where our fans come into play; you guys are all over the place and after some viewers have repeatedly asked, I've decided to make Gatorbox's post office box public.

IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SEND IN, PLEASE MAIL IT TO:
Gatorbox
PO Box #2429
Fulton, TX 78358

Also, as a courtesy, please keep in mind if you want to send us something:

1. Please don't put anything other than "Gatorbox" as the addressee, otherwise your mail may not get delivered. Seriously. Don't be like iDubbbz's fans and send it to "Nigger Faggot" or anything like that; it might be :jokes: to you but these parcels are being delivered to a shitty podunk conservative town and if you do something stupid and your package gets sent back or investigated that's your own damn fault.

2. Don't send food or perishables unless they're unique or are a prize egg or something. We don't really do food/snack unboxings, and sending edibles in the mail can subject them to all sorts of temperature fluctuations and cause spoilage, etc.

3. Don't send us anything that's alive. Or used to be alive, for that matter.  :yoshicry:

4. Don't abuse state/government-funded programs for things like contraceptives and sexual health. We don't need 100's of condoms, and pissing tax dollars away like that isn't cool.

5. We will not disclose your real name or return address, ever. We'll credit you by your first name unless you put your forum/stream name somewhere on the package.

:spagett:

That's it, really. If you want a COLA CARD sent back to you, either send us a self-addressed stamped envelope or include one with the stuff you're sending. I'll write some life advice on the back for you.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 11:17:40 pm by Draco »
COLA COLA x 1 Yiffy Yiffy x 1 View List